Unflattering Kitty Pictures!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Of course! The more the merrier. We should start a thread just for yoga and gymnastics. :lol:
Yes, great idea! I know I have some pictures of Charlie showing off his feline flexibility!

Aftonb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks like a pretty kitty! :lovecat::lovecat4:
Thank you :) I will let her know haha

Oh such a funny look! What is her name? She is beautiful. The position of your avatar is the same position our girl Gypsy sometimes sleeps in :lol: :lol2:
Thank you! Her name is Nova. :) i just got her a few weeks ago and that seems to be one of her preferred sleeping positions lol. I envy how comfortably she sleeps in some.of her wacky poses lol. Gypsy is adorable. How long have you had her?

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Her name is Nova. :) i just got her a few weeks ago and that seems to be one of her preferred sleeping positions lol. I envy how comfortably she sleeps in some.of her wacky poses lol. Gypsy is adorable. How long have you had her?
-We first saw a little grey and white stray cat in the spring of 2016 jumping out of the apartment buildings dumpster and running away. I would talk to her (although at the time we didn't know she was a she) & eventually she would stop at a distance and look back before running away. Mid summer we spotted her looking terrible, mangy & sick, then she disappeared for a few months. Early Oct she reappeared looking well. We live on the second story in a quiet neighborhood with huge old trees & houses. Our back door faces an alley and we feed the squirrels & birds there. She was eating their bread one day so we started throwing down hot dogs & cooked chicken to her, finally buying a bag of cat food and feeding her on the stairs. We had food and water at the top of the stairs on our porch where, over time, she would let us sit & pet her. She acted like she wanted to come inside so we put some food and water just inside the door leaving it open so she wouldn't panic, until one day as I was going out, Mr possum was out side the door at the empty food bowl ready to come in too! We shut the door but let her out when she wanted to go. I got a litter pan and she took to it immediately. I gave her an anti-flea treatment. and took her to the vet to get a check up, vet said she was 1 or 2 yrs old. APL had at some point trapped, spayed, clipped her ear & turned her loose again.The weather was turning colder and she started staying inside more, sleeping overnight in a bed we got her and dropping in during the day. We don't have loose dogs or mean folks in the area so we were still letting her out in the morning or whenever she wanted, she would come when we whistled and called, until one day in January 2017 when she came in limping on her right back paw. She hasn't been out solo since that day. When the weather warmed up she really wanted to go out so we got a harness for her and go out with her. Photos of our excursions are in one of my albums. She is so sweet and smart and beautiful. She lets us pet her everywhere, from her nose to her toes to her tail. She doesn't bite (except for love bites that don't break skin) or scratch or jump on counters or bother the house plants. Love her lots. She has us wrapped around her little paw.:catrub::lovecat2: :redheartpump::hearthrob:

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise

Nova is a perfect name for her. She has the galaxy on her coat.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
What happened to the photos in Post N° 34 from Galaxy Rose? They have disappeared?
They may have been deleted from wherever the poster had them stored or gotten lost in the switchover to the new platform. There's nothing we can do about it.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click the flag icon under your question to get the attention of a moderator, they will let us know.
I did but I'm told nothing can be done about it. See Post N° 72.

I also got an alert saying: Post in Thread 'Unflattering Kitty Pictures' was merged into Reported Content. Post in the Thread 'unflattery Kitty Pictures'
When I click on this alert I've got: "The Cat Site - Error" You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"

So, apparently I didn't have the right to flag my post?

Last edited:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I did but I'm told nothing can be done about it. See Post N° 72.

I also got an alert saying: Post in Thread 'Unflattering Kitty Pictures' was merged into Reported Content. Post in the Thread 'unflattery Kitty Pictures'
When I click on this alert I've got: "The Cat Site - Error" You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"

So, apparently I didn't have the right to flag my post?
You definitely had permission to flag the post. The mods got the message. The error message you got it something the mods are going to have to work on -- just another detail to work out in the new platform.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you GoldyCat for your prompt attention to this matter. I'm glad to hear I wasn't "trespassing". In a private message GalaxyRose tells me she doesn't know what happened to her pictures either. Hopefully things will get straightened out as time goes on. Thanks again.