Unflattering Kitty Pictures!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She INSISTS on trying everything I eat, and this is what happens when she ignores me saying “Those are super sour dill pickles, and you won’t like th-.....”
*crunch*
(See photo)
She’s never going to learn, the little Gobbler Guts. That’s okay, I will just always be waiting with my camera.:deal:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She INSISTS on trying everything I eat, and this is what happens when she ignores me saying “Those are super sour dill pickles, and you won’t like th-.....”
*crunch*
(See photo)
She’s never going to learn, the little Gobbler Guts. That’s okay, I will just always be waiting with my camera.:deal:
FlawlessImperfection FlawlessImperfection - ...and bicarbonate of soda!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rupert (black fuzzball) is now old and grumpy. As opposed to young.
She's always been grumpy. Hisses have always been her standard form of greeting. We think she just doesn't know any better. She's always been terrified of everything, which makes her aware of EVERYTHING. Probably why she's lived so long. She's the most patient, efficient, and successful hunter of a cat that I've seen.
She used to eat all of her food on the back porch. UNTIL she figured out that bluejays would come and get her food. Then, she started leaving a few bites. We fed her by the sink. She would leave a few bites, then crouch down in the sink and wait.....for HOURS. No more bluejays.
She's killed two Hawks....that I know about.
Woah! I’m seriously impressed/terrified!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe so, y'all, but the thing about cats is -- there ARE no ugly cats. And everything about cats (well, almost) is exquisite and unparalleled in beauty.
What say you, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine :crackup:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - I say you'll get no argument from me; there are no ugly cats. I've never met a cat I didn't like, and have never met one who - soon or late - didn't agree to be Friends. Some can take years of convincing, but in the end, it's worth every ounce of effort.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - I say you'll get no argument from me; there are no ugly cats. I've never met a cat I didn't like, and have never met one who - soon or late - didn't agree to be Friends. Some can take years of convincing, but in the end, it's worth every ounce of effort.
You took the words right off my keyboard, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine and when I said that to my dad, who loved cats, once, he thought about it and said he didn't think he'd ever met a cat he didn't like, either. ;):catlove: