TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ha ha, I wish I'd done it years ago!!!!

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully he will outgrow the litter flinging soon. My Starbuck used to fling litter at me every time I scooped out her box when she was a six week old baby kitten. She outgrew that behavior while I was out of town. I had warned my friend who was cat sitting about the litter flinging. Starbuck decided to climb on my friend's shoulder and watch her scoop out the litter box. My friend loves cats so she planned to shower and change after litter box duty.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

flojo75

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really hope so but to be honest I really don't mind!!

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope so but to be honest I really don't mind!!
It did not bother me much either.  She had two litter boxes when she was a baby and she only sprayed litter on me when I was scooping out the 2nd box down stairs in the basement.  I could sweep it up easily.  My hubby usually scooped out her first box in his den.

flojo75

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, scribbles is well and truly my baby!! Sadly he has been diagnosed with kidney failure & will have to be on medication for the rest of his life. He isn't showing any signs of being ill, he races around like a nut case!!!! I love him to bits & I was so scared I would lose him.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did he eat something he shouldn't have? Or do the vets think there is something wrong with his kidneys genetically?

Last edited:

flojo75

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The vet thinks it could've something he was born with or has developed over time