Unbelievable!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unbelievable That’s all I needed!!!!
...I just got home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even searching through my garbage. They checked the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door!!!"

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Unbelievable That’s all I needed!!!!
...I just got home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even searching through my garbage. They checked the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door!!!"
 ROTFLMAO!