Uk cat food advice needed

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat sylvester has gone off his regular cat food. He normally eats purina savoury cake but he now sniffs it and walks away . I ve been giving him boiled chicken but I know it's not good for him to eat that for a long time. Any one got any recommendations of what I can feed him (food that can be found in uk) I ve been through them all savoury cake was the only one he liked 🙄😡🤯
Many thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank u

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try Sheba terrine, they can be bought individually. Gourmet Melting Hearts, Sheba perfect portions, try mixing a few dried nuggets into the savoury cake to change the texture. He may just be fed up with the same food and needs a change.

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I ve tried him with sheba and he's not keen on pate type !🤢🤮🤮🤮he's a nightmare but I love him

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The terrine has bits in it, it's not quite a pate. What about Sheba trays, they come in gravy and sauce. I would buy a few different brands and hopefully you will find one he likes. If you have a Pets at Home near you, they have a good variety such as Lilys Kitchen, Hunters

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks I ve already tried lily's kitchen he doesn't like them either ?he's a nightmare but I love him

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is that a UK food ? And thank u😻

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Elainemcl Elainemcl
All three are UK brands :) We live in Europe and I buy Meowing Heads here but it is a British company. My husband is English and I have picked up Little Big Paw and Cheshire Cats Garden up from time to time when in the UK.

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Elainemcl Elainemcl
All three are UK brands :) We live in Europe and I buy Meowing Heads here but it is a British company. My husband is English and I have picked up Little Big Paw and Cheshire Cats Garden up from time to time when in the UK.
OK good to know I will look for them
Many thanks 😊 😻

Gem90

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat really likes the Purina Gourmet Nature's Creations. As it's the same overall brand maybe he would take to it?

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried it when he came out at first but he just licks off the gravy and walks away 🙄🙄🙄 but inspiration stuck me this morning I had about 8 tins of savoury cake tuna put away because he had gone off it. When I put it down both times he cleared his plate ! So hopefully that is the trauma over for now x
But thank you all for all your help and advice.
Love from elaine and sylvester too

Attachments