Uh... I think my birds like millet.

tobi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They get one spray of millet once a week as a treat, and to be honest, I don't think there's anything they'll go more crazy over...

Aren't they cute

The little lovebird's name is Harry, the grey tiel is Pretty Girl (shh
) and the one with the yellow head is Pretty Boy.
You can tell when I got the tiels I was a bit slack with names!

I actually got this photo just after a little baby magpie flew away... it was a little teeny baby sitting next to the cage, having a chat with the birds... honestly... nothing has ever been cuter than that...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tobi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't think it's really recommended to keep them together... I got them from someone who had them together though and they've always been fine. They're all buddies. Plus, the tiels are softies, the boy puts his head out for a scratch every time they see me anywhere near them

I thought that photo was priceless, seeing as how it's actually a really big cage... they just reeeally like that millet

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooh!! nice pic!!! very priceless and very pretty birds!!

My Teil goes crazy over Millet too!! its also his favorite!!! ((besides cooked Oatmeal
))
I kept 2 Parakeets with my Teil for a while at one point and mine was fine! Im actually thinking about getting a finch to share Petras ((my Teil)) cage... only cause Petras afraid of birds his size and bigger than him

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmm dom't blame them, millet is great! I have been eating it a lot lately lol