Two who are fighting mad

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These darling kittens approx. 7 weeks old arrived last night. Someone left them taped inside a cardboard box in a parking lot!

I am working with them to get them used to people who are kind to them. The girl is a still a bit mistrustful. But both of them need a home if anyone in Oregon or Washington might be interested.

Contact me if you are-

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how people can be so mean to such cute little babies.
I'm glad they're now with somebody who cares about them. Thank you.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hissy...it's horrible when people treat animals like garbage. It's a good thing they are with you.

Katie

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so sad that people can just dump them off that way. But, thank God that they were taped in the box where they couldn't run away - over a month ago, I came across two babies about 7 weeks old, running alongside the road, frantically, in a very rural area - they stopped by a bridge, confused by the bridge & the rushing creek beneath it; I called them and they approached, but not within grabbing distance. after some time, they kept backing further away, so I drove home & got a trap & canned food, but by the time that I got back they were gone
I put up posters but have had no response - I am sure that predators heard their loud, frantic mews as much as I did
and if they live, then there's yet more feral kittens to born
Oh, how can people be so cruel

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, they are gorgeous. I am sure you will work wonders on them MA and find them wonderful homes, they are lucky to have found you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They both were adopted together into a loving home today!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news, they have a fab new home thanks to you, and I am sure it wont be long till you are needed again (Sadly, as it means too many unwanteds)

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So happy cute kitties were adopted! Former neighbors of ours moved and left a car full of garbage WITH their CAT locked in it in front of their house. Called the police and a nice lady said that it would take a few days to tow it. I told her that it needed to be sooner because there was a cat locked in the car. She sent the patrol car right over and the police dept. adopted the cat.
By the way, the neighbor is the bongo player in Santana's band. He had gold records on his wall but I guess no gold in his heart.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

So happy cute kitties were adopted! Former neighbors of ours moved and left a car full of garbage WITH their CAT locked in it in front of their house. Called the police and a nice lady said that it would take a few days to tow it. I told her that it needed to be sooner because there was a cat locked in the car. She sent the patrol car right over and the police dept. adopted the cat.
By the way, the neighbor is the bongo player in Santana's band. He had gold records on his wall but I guess no gold in his heart.
Wonder how his band and fans would feel if you went to their website and posted on their forum board what he did to his cat?