Two, Two, Two Times The Fun!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, ok, I admit, last night greg and arnold were being cute and i wanted to show off their pictures......so im starting this thread.

Having one cat is wonderful.....having two cats is even better......and multiple cats that have a relationship and share time together is extra special.

Show us your pics of your cats bonding, playing, sitting, lying together. And if you dont have a second cat......put a mirror beside yours and post their picture anyway!

Here are 4 year old greg and arnold, fraternal brothers.

20180118_220432.jpg

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purr-fect Purr-fect - Excellent idea for a photo thread! If I had a mirror, I could be just like @Norachan.

;)

I'll try to... uhhh... take it easy here.

Noodles - my late Japanese Bobtail - left, and Scottiecat, right, taking in the Springtime view of the Cherry tree from one of the kitchen windows:

noodlesandscottiecat.jpg

Noodles and Moo Shu:

noodlesand mooshu.jpg

Noodles once more, in the ten o'clock position, having a snack with Scottiecat, Peanut, Lance and Moo Shu:

5cats1.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purr-fect Purr-fect - Excellent idea for a photo thread! If I had a mirror, I could be just like @Norachan.

;)

I'll try to... uhhh... take it easy here.

Noodles - my late Japanese Bobtail - left, and Scottiecat, right, taking in the Springtime view of the Cherry tree from one of the kitchen windows:

View attachment 215002
Noodles and Moo Shu:
View attachment 215003
Noodles once more, in the ten o'clock position, having a snack with Scottiecat, Peanut, Lance and Moo Shu:
View attachment 215005
My sweet little Bob, after Christmas Dinner, with Puff (background), White Tip (foreground) and a new Catnip Mousie:
View attachment 215006
Bob and White Tip:
View attachment 215007
Bob and Scottiecat:
View attachment 215008
Lance and Moo Shu, having a snooze:
View attachment 215009
Lance and Peanut, enjoying a sunny morning together:
View attachment 215010
Peanut and Moo Shu:
View attachment 215012
Bonus: