two stray cats what could they be

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
more technically i have no idea where hircene came from cause he lived in my backyard for half a month before moving in but mew was a feral kitten born in a crazy dudes moldy house 

hes pretty generic hes got a really muscley upper body and a tail that kinda short but not stubby?

and hircine :D hes got ear tips so maybe maine coon? idk give me your thoughts

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Dark cats are often difficult to analyse properly.  But I can see so much, both are sweet and nice!

You were lucky who got their companionship!

And apparetly, they were lucky too, whom got the chance to live with you.   :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes they are very sweet kitties :) we're very lucky these guys like our company so much

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hircine is a real beutie. Even noble looks. Medium haired.  I wonder if she has white spots, or if she is smoke...  Something whitish is there.

She is black yes? so she shouldnt be a diltued tortie...Creme spots can look whitish... But if so, the black should too be diluted into grey "blue".

I dont know. Here is a riddle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hircine is a real beutie. Even noble looks. Medium haired.  I wonder if she has white spots, or if she is smoke...  Something whitish is there.

She is black yes? so she shouldnt be a diltued tortie...Creme spots can look whitish... But if so, the black should too be diluted into grey "blue".

I dont know. Here is a riddle.
hircine is black with a grey undercoat looking? he seems to have black fur(thats a bit more red in sunlight) with grey shorter fur under that and a white/grey spot on his belly between his legs :) hes got white hairs on his tail and sides but they seem to be dissapearing as time goes on so it was probably a defeciency of something before we got him or something, unless those hairs are going to stick around? but hes got less of them now

Last edited: