Two Of My Babies That Have Passed On

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart aches for your pain, it is so hard to accept that they will no longer be in our homes and our lives. They enriched your life for a while, sharing your life's journey for a time, but now the path they follow is a new one, until it once more crosses your own. Their new journey will forever parallel yours, the bond you have is strong, forged from love and built strong with the joys of sharing your lives. . They will always be a part of your soul, because love is spiritual and knows no end.
I'm sure they both thank you for the wonderful home you gave them, for the caring and the love you showered on them, what they left for you is priceless. Remember, they would never want you to be so sad with their parting, they love you too much to be a reason for heartache in your life. Just as you would want for them if you were the first to go, so they want for you. Try to celebrate having them in your life, to have known and loved them. To have never known them at all is unthinkable.
Right now, the emptiness is overwhelming, time is the only thing that dulls the sharp edges of grief. But don't let your sorrow overshadow the wonderful memories of happier times, for these are what are left behind to bring you comfort, to
dry your tears, to remind you that they will always be near. As near as your memories, as near as thinking of them as a wonderful part of your past that they are honored to be a part of, as near as every beat of your heart. Not even death can take away the 'essence' of who they were to you. This is what made them who they are, a part of their very soul. The same soul that has joined a part of yours, forever entwined, forever remembered and loved.
Take care of yourself, surround yourself with those who understand your pain. It helps at times to unburden your sorrow, it helps to have others share this burden and let some of the pain escape........RIP beautiful little ones. You will never be forgotten and will be forever missed. May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be a swift one, where you will find that perfect patch of sun to keep you warm. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you all meet again. Good night, sleep tight, little ones!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What beautiful cats they were, and still are. When you are up to it, we would love to know more about them.

Rest you gentle, Beautiful Ones, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss of those two gorgeous kitties, as long as they are in your heart and memory they are still with you.

Sorry for the loss, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
What sweet kitties! I am so sorry for your loss! I know how hard it is when our precious kitties must leave us. The pain from their loss can be so unbearable. My heart aches for the pain you are feeling. I would never wish this pain on anyone. I only hope your heart heals a little each day. My thought and prayers are with you!
RIP Precious Kitties!
You were and still are so very loved!
Please bring comfort to the one who misses you so!