Tuxedo Cats ;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
K. T. Pufnstuf arrived in the side yard twelve years ago with his eyes nearly still closed, and weighing less than 400 grams.  Severely undernourished, his first week was nearly touch-and-go, but here, by his third week inside, he was convinced that he was the Lord and Master of all he surveyed, including the resident cats.

mysticotala

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love Tuxedos!  This is my new guy, Augustus.  A bit of a problem child, but he is showing signs of improvement.  This is the first day he's been let out of the room since we got him a week and a half ago.  He is a beautiful cat!

I also just got a grey tuxedo 2 weeks ago, Annabel Lee

I had another tuxedo that I lost this past fall, MaoMao.  Named in a roundabout way after a panda :)  She was a funny little thing

As a kitten and with Mama Mao

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I introduced myself in the proper thread & included some of these pics, but here are some pics of Luciano. To me it looks more like he's a cow print cat, but I guess tuxedo is the proper designation?
In profile

In sunlight

In repose
View media item 410280
Up in the loft

Just chillin'

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I introduced myself in the proper thread & included some of these pics, but here are some pics of Luciano. To me it looks more like he's a cow print cat, but I guess tuxedo is the proper designation?
ileen ileen ..............At first from your photos I thought Luciano was a Tuxedo Cat and therefore I directed you to the Tuxedo Cat thread.

Luciano's a Bi-Color cat or also known as a Harlequin cat meaning mostly white with large patches of color.

So sorry for the mix up [emoji]128517[/emoji]