Tuxedo Cats ;)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I haven't the foggiest about his genealogy. He was found by the soda machine in my building, crying. A couple in the building said he's from a litter of strays that they had been feeding at midnight. If so, he's the best behaved stray I've ever met.
My cats were all originally feral cats. I'm in Japan, so their tails could be the Japanese bob-tail gene, but I've heard it can be a sign of in-breeding too. So if he was a kitten from a feral colony this could be why he has a bent tail.  

If you get them young enough they're often very well behaved.

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats were all originally feral cats. I'm in Japan, so their tails could be the Japanese bob-tail gene, but I've heard it can be a sign of in-breeding too. So if he was a kitten from a feral colony this could be why he has a bent tail.  

If you get them young enough they're often very well behaved.

:)
I'd likely be more worried about his health if he weren't very hungry, very playful (which Hecate is enjoying), and very regular in the box. Only litter issues I have are his deep seated belief that China can be reached from the litter box in Arizona, and that his poops are big (so much from such a little thing!) and stink until the silica litter dries them out a bit.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'd likely be more worried about his health if he weren't very hungry, very playful (which Hecate is enjoying), and very regular in the box. Only litter issues I have are his deep seated belief that China can be reached from the litter box in Arizona, and that his poops are big (so much from such a little thing!) and stink until the silica litter dries them out a bit.
Being a bit inbred hasn't done mine any harm either.

He's a lovely kitten. Enjoy.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
You're lucky that he digs furiously because that usually also means that he covers up. Only one of mine digs and covers, the others are lazy bums who don't dig, just poop and leave, stinking up the place. The amount he eliminates also means that he is eating well, I would not worry about it.