Turkish van or khao?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CassMen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has been growing more gray spots as she grows ( she’s almost 1 year old) and I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas as to her breed.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s very pretty! I would describe her as a blue and white bicolor Domestic Shorthair. I don’t think she could be considered as having the van pattern (which shows up in cats other than Turkish Vans, by the way), because her tail is white. Turkish Vans are also longhaired cats, and extremely rare outside of Turkey. The Khao Manee is also a very rare breed, and they are completely white in color.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CassMen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She’s very pretty! I would describe her as a blue and white bicolor Domestic Shorthair. I don’t think she could be considered as having the van pattern (which shows up in cats other than Turkish Vans, by the way), because her tail is white. Turkish Vans are also longhaired cats, and extremely rare outside of Turkey. The Khao Manee is also a very rare breed, and they are completely white in color.
Thank you for the info! She does have two gray spots on her tail that the other pictures didn’t catch.
54EBF4EA-E36A-467B-AAFA-A538A4DF6200.jpeg

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
CassMen CassMen
🌸Beautiful girl. I think maybe Burmese or another oriental breed in her mix but one of the more common oriental breeds. Khao Manee is pretty rare as was mentioned, unless breeders in your area.