Tuesday, July 23; Question of the day

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good day to all! :sun: Over the weekend I was going through the last couple of boxes to be unpacked and organized. The photos, sentimental items and scrapbooks. I have an antique wooden box with a hinged lid in which I have kept each and every note, love letter :heart3:, and card from my hubby, Larry. There must be hundreds of notes and cards as we have been married for almost 28 years! I also keep the ones I sent him. I had to get a second box a few years back because the first was packed full. I also keep special cards with sweet notes inside from my mother, my daughter or anyone really special. Although I never really go through and read them again except in times like these when I am organizing, I just could never part with them. :heart2: I must have spent a couple of hours reading Larry's love letters and cards that he wrote me. It made for a very special day and Larry told me I should read through those notes more often. :lol3: I joked with him that he should still be writing letters such as those to me. :bigwink:

[COLOR=#PURPLE] Do you keep old special greeting cards or notes? Have a special keepsake box for them? [/COLOR]

Last edited:

darcya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I keep all my birthday cards, and the letters people send me.

Although I don't even look at them unless I'm cleaning my room, it's nice to know that I have them.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I also have all the cards, etc. from my husband, but no special box. :)