Resolved Trying to subscribe to Newsletter

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I found "subscriptions" in my Profile, but when I click on it it says "Oops, we ran in to a problem. You do not have permission to view page or perform any actions."
Can someone look in to it? Thanks.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Sorry no one on the 'tech' end has responded yet. So, I tried exactly what you did and got the same 'error' message. Try going into your profile under "preferences' - there is an option there to receive news and updates.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. Sorry no one on the 'tech' end has responded yet. So, I tried exactly what you did and got the same 'error' message. Try going into your profile under "preferences' - there is an option there to receive news and updates.
Thanks, I did that just now and that option is checked, has been since I joined. So will await further :) .

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Again, until someone else comes along to help - what about the box under Account Details that is for news and updates as well - is that checked too? (Neither of them are checked on my profile - so I don't know if they are connected or not?)

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
Again, until someone else comes along to help - what about the box under Account Details that is for news and updates as well - is that checked too? (Neither of them are checked on my profile - so I don't know if they are connected or not?)
Yep, checked. I went all over my profile after you gave me the above info to find anything that might be related. Thanks for your help!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately, this is a glitch with the new platform, and it's already on the "to-do list" the techs are going through.

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, this is a glitch with the new platform, and it's already on the "to-do list" the techs are going through.
Ok, I wondered. Thanks!

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
I saw "Newsletter" in my profile now and clicked on it! Think that's it. Thanks!