True Love

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cleo is Imhotep's girlfriend.
They're always cuddling together and grooming each other. This is how they are currently sleeping.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Cleo has the most amazing markings! And any picture of cats cuddling is always great to see. Mine don't do it enough (hardly ever)

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww.....
I see cats cuddling and I immediately start thinking I should get a cat for Larry to cuddle. That is so sweet!!!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! How sweet!

Any picture of kitties cuddling warms my heart. But, then, add Cleo and Imhotep to the photo and I am just beaming. All of your cats are just stunning and so I'm bound to love any pictures that they're in. But, this is one is just too special. Beautiful kitties, precious snuggling.

Thank you for sharing this photo. It's made my afternoon!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Awwwwww.....
I see cats cuddling and I immediately start thinking I should get a cat for Larry to cuddle. That is so sweet!!!
I feel the same way! I want to get another cat as soon as I can afford one. I'm not sure how well the cuddling will go over with Holland though...

Imhotep and Cleo are just too adorable!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That's just adorable! I love to see kitties cuddling together.

One of the things I really miss about Banshee's passing is that she and BooBoo could always be found together. On the bed, on the couch, in the basket. They were always cuddling together.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep coming back to this thread and getting all lovey dovey feeling about the photo I forget to comment, lol. So sweet