Trouble accessing the site

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Until tonight, I have had no problems getting on the site- no need to log on or use a password. However, now it is a real chore to go through all the gyrations necessary to do so. Has anything changed?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had trouble getting on site too. I assumed it was my equipment but recently I was getting no internet. It sounds like your issue is different. Have you been able to access other things, like google? Hopefully someone will come along to give you some insight. I have noticed in the past that when there were site updates or perhaps work being done, I had trouble but it passed as soon as the work was done. You can ask a staff member to look into this if it is a recurring problem. It’s quite frustrating when you want to get on site and can’t!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had trouble getting on site too. I assumed it was my equipment but recently I was getting no internet. It sounds like your issue is different. Have you been able to access other things, like google? Hopefully someone will come along to give you some insight. I have noticed in the past that when there were site updates or perhaps work being done, I had trouble but it passed as soon as the work was done. You can ask a staff member to look into this if it is a recurring problem. It’s quite frustrating when you want to get on site and can’t!
No, I have had no issues with google or any others, and this morning I didn't have to log in to access this site, either. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch in the system- at least I hope so.