Young Cat
Purraise
I will start.
Dominoes putting mushrooms on Hawaiian pizza

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Grocery stores that put the roll of plastic bags for meat up so high on the wall that I need to find someone to help me get a bag down. I understand bags can be dangerous for kids but all the produce ones are down low.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When someone makes a question of what you just said.

Example:
You: My brother is coming visit me next week.
Them: Your brother is coming to visit you?

People talking and laughing so loud in a restaurant that you can't hear the person you're with.
( Come to think of it, that's not trivial. )

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who spell hanger instead of hangar (as in an airplane hangar).
Someone over-using filler words or phrases like: you know, like, so, umm, etc. I am very guilty of this though and I hate that about me.
When people don't take their shoes off in my apartment.
The Dollar Tree having ads. We already know everything is a dollar!!!

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a ''near HIT" not a "near MISS". I went round and round with a supervisor on one job I had. "If we nearly MISSED hitting them, that means we HIT them."

Also when I'm a couple cars back at a traffic light, it turns green, and both lanes sit there oblivious until I blow the horn. Is anyone paying attention out there? lol

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a ''near HIT" not a "near MISS". I went round and round with a supervisor on one job I had. "If we nearly MISSED hitting them, that means we HIT them."

Also when I'm a couple cars back at a traffic light, it turns green, and both lanes sit there oblivious until I blow the horn. Is anyone paying attention out there? lol
No, they are probably looking at their cell phones.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
When u live in an upstairs apt n ure neighbors when they come up the stairs sounds like a herd of elephants.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who tell their children off for unnecessary things. I volunteer in a charity shop and we had a little boy and his mother come in, and the mother was clearly uninterested in the child, who wanted to look around the shop. He was very polite about it, and even asked her if he could have a look at some of the toys, promising he would be tidy with them, but his mother only shouted at him and told him he was being a nuisance. This sounds harsh but sometimes I wonder why such people have children if everything about them irritates them?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When people answer the phone and immediately say, " I can't talk now, " and hang up. Why do they answer the phone if they aren't able to talk right now?

That's kind of dumb and rude.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
White pills. Most of us who take medications take the generic version and these days they all seem to be plain white. Now some are round and some are oval and not all the same size so most of them you can tell apart but if you take quite a few as I do you run into the situation where one round white pill looks exactly like a different medication round white pill. So it really easy to mix them up and take the wrong medication unless you put your reading glasses on to read the letters in the pill.