Trinity's game

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Princess likes to play games with me. Every night, she teases me, gets just close enough that I can pet her and then runs out of my reach. Then she yells at me until I leave my comfy spot on the couch so she can lead me on my nightly laps around the house. I know where we are going to end up . . . the food bowl, because the Princess likes to get attention while she eats. The thing is, I am not allowed to know that, she has to “surprise†me. Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s how she wins. She is training ME and she knows it. . . I am not that weak, I cannot be trained by a cat! I am going to win our little game . . . tonightâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the night, I have a plan, I will win! . . . Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s time, sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s yelling at me again, let the laps begin. I follow her around once before I set my plan into action. I double back and meet her head on at the food bowl. She blinks, confused. She knows sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been beat and jumps up to begin her meal. I WON! . . . Or so I thought. As soon as I start to pet her, she jumps down and resumes our laps around the house. Broken, of course I follow her. She IS a really good trainer after all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I like it! That's cute!
And you thought you'd win!?
lol, yea, how stupid could I be? You cannot beat a cat, especially not a calico! Seriously though, this is pretty much our nightly routine. . . She also tells me when it is time to go to bed. . . end gets bratty if i don't listen. . . She is the "top dog" in my house and she knows it.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cute. Blossom likes to play catch-me-if-you-can. When she gets a cockroach in her mouth, there's no way I can get it off her. She darts off every time I make grab at her.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't they though?
I just walk behind Zoe and roll my eyes as she prances....yes, prances in front of me when she's wanting to lead me to feed her or play....she's so bossy!