Tribute to Tam-Tam

Lawyer Zorro

Malaysian Cat Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
To you, Tam-Tam. For you have become a grandaddy to all of my cats, some are still alive to this day. If we haven't found you under Mom's car, I don't know if I am here right now or you would have survived one night under that car. I cannot thank you enough for your cuddles when I was at my low. Three years have passed since you have gone but you're still alive in the eyes of your descendant, Zorro. Thank you for picturing me as your mother and being you. Your suckle marks is still there on me. Rest easy, my friend. You may appear grumpy, but good god you were the best cat a person could have!
20160526_185251.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Tam-Tam, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely tribute to a magnificent cat!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your bond of love is eternal because it is spiritual. He will forever be a part of your very soul. You do him great honor by remembering and keeping him alive in your heart, He lives on through you now. Because you loved each other so very much, he would want you to go forward into life and grab all it has to offer, just as you would want for him if you were the first to go. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow and to spend it in grief and tears would be tragic. There are no truer words than "don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened." He was in your life for a reason and that reason was for you to love......RIP sweet Tam-Tam. You will be dearly missed, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though 3 years have passed, I am sure sadness still lingers.

But I also bet he watches over you every day. :)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Some kitties leave indelible marks on our hearts, don't they. :hearthrob: I'm so glad you had each other.