Trappers On My Complex

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome! Best news I've heard all day! So glad your 15 yearold made it home (And soon into your house). So happy for you!!

I wish I was a fly on the wall to see these tenants reactions when they see the cats made their way back. They're probably kicking themselves so hard right now. I'd want to be there too when they turn in the keys.

Here's hoping for the remainder 2 to come back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was all ready to take in the fifteen-year-old stray but it looks like the property manager has beaten me to it! She's got him and his friend at home with her!

I just got off the phone with her because I was going to drive down tomorrow to get him, but she sheepishly told me that she's had him at home with her since the two of them made their way back to the property. She claimed that it was "just to make sure he took his antibiotics" but those two cats have stolen her heart. I could hear it in her voice. She REALLY wants to keep them so of course I said yes. It's probably for the best anyway. I think Atticus and Thirteen would adjust but it would be stressful for them, as well as the newcomer. This way the older guy has his friend to make the transition smoother. And she says that they've done great, no hiding whatsoever, and that they're eating and using the litter box like champs. She's named my boy Oreo, though, and I'm not sure I'm feeling that. But at the end of the day, who cares? He's going to live out the rest of his days being warm, loved and fed, and that's a lot more than a lot of animals ever get.

Last edited:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is awesome! What a silver lining for the old boy and the other kitty. Sometimes people doing bad deeds just makes good peoples' hearts swell up even larger. :lovecat:

If Oreo could only talk, what an adventure he'd have to tell about the past month and his brand new beginning.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:heartshape::heartshape::heartshape::heartshape:

I am so happy with how everything has worked out. I really want to see those last two make their way home too. But with how bad things were looking and how well they have gone, I am not going knock the luck and good fortune that has already happened.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
lavishsqualor lavishsqualor , ever since this thread was started, my heart pumped with fury :fuming: and later we have the good news of the cats returning, and everytime there’s a reply to this thread, my heart pumps with anticipation for the remaining cats to return and today, I’m glad to hear that Oreo and his buddy are now in a safe and loving fur-ever home. :clap:

I hope the remaining cats make their way back soon :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm very curious as to what is holding up the last 2 guys? I'm sure they'll come meandering in soon, probably taking the scenic route home. :winkcat:

What a tale to tell. I'm so happy to here about the property manager bonding so well and taking in your senior and his little buddy. That's just the icing on the cake!!

Hopefully everyone involved has learned a great deal from this and will have a new respect for feral cats! Or at the very least, not harm them. :heartshape:

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Isn’t it interesting that through all this when I worried, stewed, and cried over this there was another plan in place all along.
Maybe it was a test, a challenge or?
Nothing happens without a reason and now here it is:
Justice was served, two babies got well deserved forever homes...especially the senior, and the others are returning home with what cat adventure stories to tell!

Keep the faith...right?