Trapped (!)

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you ever had a cat curl up on you leaving you "trapped"?! - my Scraggles is not by any means a lap cat but now that it's dressing gown time of year he seems to have taken an absolute shine to my old oversized big red dressing gown and loves to curl up close to it. He must have been too shy for it this time last year.

Because he's not terribly affectionate I hate moving or getting up those rare times he does come close. He will lie beside me much more frequently now, but still rarely on me. The photo below was taken this weekend, luckily I didn't have to be anywhere too urgently and could just enjoy the affection. :hearthrob:

Have you photos of you being held hostage by your kitties?! :catrub: :greenpaw:

IMG_20171108_123721.jpg

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somewhere between 4 and 24 times a day. I sit behind a counter at work and am in and out of my seat quite a bit over the course of a day.
I look down RIGHT NOW and there's a gray blob curled up in my lap.
Anymore, I never know when or how she got there.
I set her on the counter when I get up, and the next time I get up...she's there again.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I look down RIGHT NOW and there's a gray blob curled up in my lap. Anymore, I never know when or how she got there.
I set her on the counter when I get up, and the next time I get up...she's there again.
Oh, feline teleportation
To your lap's like arterial ligation,
When they finally jump down
You end up on the ground
'Cause your legs have lost all circulation!

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh it's the hardest thing in the world to get up in the mornings when Saipha has nestled herself into the crook of my neck and is purring away, vibrating my whole chest. That should be a completely valid excuse for being late to work. :p

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_4889.jpg

It's hard to get out of bed when you are spooning a fuzzy feline! Chicken really prefers to sleep facing me and putting his face under my chin; it's fine until he starts kneeding my neck and the pillow under it! :headshake:
Chicken also loves to groom me and will lick my nose, forehead, hands and arms while trying to shield my face...
:happycat:
Cats, gotta love them :crackup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View attachment 204722
It's hard to get out of bed when you are spooning a fuzzy feline! Chicken really prefers to sleep facing me and putting his face under my chin; it's fine until he starts kneeding my neck and the pillow under it! :headshake:
Chicken also loves to groom me and will lick my nose, forehead, hands and arms while trying to shield my face...
:hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob:

That is honestly just too adorable. You gotta love them is right. :catrub:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
200401-935ab0e19f3fc21b8a16c2a6ea85a06f.jpg

Honeybee tucks herself into my right side arm pit-usually her face is by my shoulder-but this night she decided to spin around so her tail was in my face...which I used my left hand to pet it-which annoys her. :lol:

FB_IMG_14108273244889749.jpg
She often climbs ontop of me and snuggles in my terry cloth bathroom-she loves kneading this fabric and her red velvet blanket is HER blanket-she won't settle down until I get it underneath her which she them sticks her face into it and gleefully kneads away.

ahoneybeebiscuit.jpg

Here she is kneading on my lap-she loves these blankets.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 204722
LotsOfFur LotsOfFur - This is really Heartwarming, and Chicken is just gorgeous!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 204752
Honeybee tucks herself into my right side arm pit-usually her face is by my shoulder-but this night she decided to spin around so her tail was in my face...which I used my left hand to pet it-which annoys her. :lol:

View attachment 204755
She often climbs ontop of me and snuggles in my terry cloth bathroom-she loves kneading this fabric and her red velvet blanket is HER blanket-she won't settle down until I get it underneath her which she them sticks her face into it and gleefully kneads away.

View attachment 204761

foxxycat foxxycat - Oh, sweet, sweet Honeybee!!!!!!

Here she is kneading on my lap-she loves these blankets.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: