Trap Neuter Release

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lazahn,

There is a group out of Middletown, Connecticut called CATALES that maintains several feral groups in the area. They do T/N/R all the time with a low cost spay/neuter van called TEAM (Tates Every Animal Matters). For $39, they will spay, neuter, vaccinate, and treat the cats for upper respiratory infections and earmites.

Their phone number is 860-344-9043. The president is Debi Bagley.

good luck

Donna

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Donna - my friend who has done a lot of work with ferals just mentioned the Connecticut Program to me except she could not remember the name! Sounds like a wonderful program with very dedicated persons.

havel1hv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could you keep me updated on how you are doing and advice? I plan on doing this too! My goal is to do at least 1 sterilization a month (I know this doesn't sound like much - but it will come out of our pockets - plus we do fostering of cats and dogs)

Thank you!

Heather

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
havel1hv..One a month sound like a really good goal to me!
Think of all the unwanted kittens you will prevent - let alone the improved health of those you are helping. Good luck in your endeavors!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that quite a few in Arizona do this program, as well. One of them is AZ Cats ( http://www.azcats.org )I can't think of others offhand, but will let you know!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But there is the Feral Cat Coalition, the Ally Cat Allies they have branches all over the united states. There is Cat Champions in Lebanon Oregon