Tragedy at Orlando Shelter...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
solomonar solomonar I wholeheartedly agree! Subsequent reports are putting the devastating tally as 23 or 25, depending upon the source. I do hope that there is an investigation especially since the shelter's animal care clinic was scheduled to close before the end of the month and patients were told to reschedule at the program's other two clinics
But for now, I mourn those poor kitties ...
πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ’πŸ’”πŸ˜«πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Sprits, dream you deep. Your lives had meaning and you are deeply mourned by more humans than ever you knew existed.

Excuse me...I have to go hug Hekitty now. Maybe for a long time, if she'll let me.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the worst nightmare for those who run a shelter. It happened too may times, and from experience about what happened in my country, the fires are always arson.
I can't even imagine the fear, the terror, in those cats' eyes and hearts. Poor little souls, may them rest in peace, in a place where no man can go in.
My heart is aching right now :bawling2: