Trader Joes out of canned food

thompsonloretta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am in the same spot. My cats only eat TJ's Tuna cat food. I found it on Amazon and EBAY but these people are charging over 1.00 a can. 

missdeon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anyone had any experience with 4Health brand cat food? It is made by or for Tractor Supply.

anne with cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I fed my cats TJ's Turkey Giblet -( no rice, as rice messes with biotin absorption). For 2 years the cats seemed just fine with it I would just call and order 4 flats at a time! I liked the Idea that food was grain free and no by products. What I did find was carrageenan, which I keep reading more bad things, such as irritating stomach or intestine. Even remember that a human member on this site stated that she had experienced discomfort when eating foods that contained the carrageenan. So I have been trying everything that meets my criteria. But it seems like every time I think I have found something great, some odd ingredient pops up! I have been ordering Sheba from Chewy's.com. But I don't know if that is the answer. I really like Rad Cat raw, and I really like their philosophy and ingredients, but  that is $12.99 for 24 oz. which can add up with 4 cats!  Making my own raw would be a lot cheaper, but freezer space is at a premium.So I continue my search.

shawna smith

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
T.J's is grain free? last I looked at a can it had it rice flour and oat bran.. don't remember about the carrageenan though..