Totally Wore Out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He obviously approves. You will have to teach him to look after his things.
He hasn't many things left..all his animal stuffed toys all look like they have had open heart surgery and one squeaky toy he proudly showed me the little circuit board and battery that was inside..pulled it out of his mouth before he chewed it up. I think those squeaky toys will be banned from now on.

Last edited:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He hasn't many things left..all his animal stuffed toys all look like they have had open heart surgery and one squeaky toy he proudly showed me the little circuit board and battery that was inside..pulled it out of his mouth before he chewed it up. I think those squeaky toys will be banned from now on.
I think you have a thug on your hands.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure yours is a cat? LOL. Kidding aside, he is just one happy feline. Glad he enjoys his toys and his cat trees. One of my cats show disinterest in anything I give him. It gets so frustrating at times. We all want our kitties to just be happy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you have a thug on your hands.
Are you sure yours is a cat? LOL. Kidding aside, he is just one happy feline. Glad he enjoys his toys and his cat trees. One of my cats show disinterest in anything I give him. It gets so frustrating at times. We all want our kitties to just be happy.
Blue has come along so well from where he was 5 months ago he can wreck as many toys as he likes..lol.
All the kitten play he missed out on when young is coming out.
I can hardly keep up!!
Yep..he is one happy, noisy and full off mischief boy.
"Are you sure hes a cat?" Well he is a Bengal..never been sure what they are..:dunno:

Last edited: