Tortie With White Or Calico?

cameheretoshowyoumycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted my baby girl Harley about a year ago and when I brought her home the SPCA described her as a calico, but upon further research I think tortoiseshell with white might describe her coloring better, although I'm not quite sure. On top she seems to have the traditional tortie mottlled pattern but she also has her white chest, white belly, and little white paws. What do you think: tortie or calico?
Screenshot_20180819-141422~2.png
IMG_20180819_140322.jpg
IMG_20180819_144010.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I agree that she looks like tortie and white. Calicos have larger patches of color, whereas your adorable kitty has her black and red fur more mottled together.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another vote for tortie with white. There is a very good article on here somewhere---search calico to find it or maybe someone can get you a link. Harley is very pretty. My tortie Ziva has a little patch of white on her chest and crotch. She also has 2 white whiskers.

MeekaFurever

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She Looks my Heart She had the same coloring. They are very unique. She was the Love of my Life. Ill never ever felt Grief like that in all my life. She was My Sun Moon and Starz. Youre very lucky to have a beauty like this
089EE006-4236-440B-B419-0A4625EDAF94.jpeg
This My Heart Meeka. The best thing since sliced bread

I would call mine a Tortie Because she had serious Tortitude. I would say Cali Tortie but I like tortie better God bless you and your fur Baby

14 Years wasnt enough. If i could have her back id be happy living on the streets she was my Air . I miss you of youre ears are ringing in Rainbow land. Yes im talking about you again. Till we meet again.
Your Mommy💋 Furever

steviemh03

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted my baby girl Harley about a year ago and when I brought her home the SPCA described her as a calico, but upon further research I think tortoiseshell with white might describe her coloring better, although I'm not quite sure. On top she seems to have the traditional tortie mottlled pattern but she also has her white chest, white belly, and little white paws. What do you think: tortie or calico?View attachment 248544 View attachment 248545View attachment 248546
Was really confused about my own
20210922_000503.jpg
cat. After looking at your kitty, I too have a tortie with white. Does she have a little attitude? She's not very friendly. I'm the only one who she lets pet her.