Too Soon

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am still in deep sorrow to be typing this.

Amara crossed the bridge on Wednesday due to FIP. Absolutely gutted to be losing her like this. She was my baby, my soulmate and now she had to go too soon.
I can't bare to put any pictures in as everytime I look at them I start crying, when I think of her, I cry.

I remember her so fondly but to be missing her is so very hard.

Amara was born May 14th of this year and only got to be 6 months old and it feels like a lifetime.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your terrible and unfair loss!
FIP, as I use to say, it's a devil monster.
I guess that Amara is the one pictured in your profile. If she is her, then she was a stunning beauty!
Her eyes are like bright star in the dark night, and I'm sure that if tonight I look up there I will see two more new shining stars in the night dark sky.
RIP Amara :(

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Amara, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

This will mean very little right now, but later it may help. The one thing that I am entirely sure of in this strange universe is that love never, ever dies. It changes form, but it continues on. Amara is with you still, although knowing that doesn't help that tearing sorrow, or the want that is a need to feel their sweet weight in your arms, or to hear their purr. Hugs, Darlin, just...hugs.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just so sad, I am so sorry that this happened to you and her, it just seems so unfair, but for reasons we may never know these bad things just happen some times but it is awful to have to deal with it. I am so sorry that she didn't have long with you, but you loved her and her you, and gave her the best that you could. She is fine now, no more pain, an Angel in Heaven watching over you and one day in the far future you will be reunited again and it will be wonderful, but now is just so so hard we know and hurt right along with you....

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Amara is so beautiful. I'm so sorry she had to leave you. I'm glad she had you to love her. That love unites you forever. She will know you when you meet again.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To lose one so young and so wanted will forever be one of life's greatest mysteries.There just is not an acceptable answer, and there never will be. Bad things happen to good people and I will never know the reason why. My heart cries with the injustice of it all, my tears fall for one so innocent and and so beautiful.
Thank the stars up above that she had you. She came into your life for a reason, to bond with your soul and to teach your heart what real love could be. And although that heart is now shattered into a million pieces, it was also filled with one of life's greatest joys, her love. Try to celebrate having that little girl in your life, she shared your life's journey for such a short time, but the memories and the love you built will last an eternity. Try not to dwell on the end, it is not her wish for you to be so sad because of her. She only wants the love she gave you to bring you happiness and smiles, as all love is, as you would want for her. She is so thankful to have loved you for a while, and to have your love to bring along with her as she follows her new journey, one that will follow your own until the day you meet again. She leaves behind her legacy, one that she would like for you to share once more, to perpetuate her love and to honor what she left for you to cherish, her memory.
I wish I could take away your pain, but we all follow that lonely journey of grief for a time. Let your pain out to those who understand, it helps to heal that heart by sharing some of the burden. We are here for you, we have stood where you now stand. Time is the only thing that helps, and time goes by so slowly when you are hurting. Your little girl is beyond pain now, she holds your love in her brave little heart and sends her own to comfort you. Seh will always be near.Take care......RIP precious Amara. The new star that is you in the skies above will forever shine bright down on the one who misses you so very much. You gained your wings and take your place in that special spot of sunshine at the Rainbow Bridge. Goodnight, sleep tight, little Princess!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's been a week and I still feel the huge hole Amara left. I half expect her to pop up suddenly. See her in the corner of my eye and when I turn it's nothing or a completely different colour cat.
Dotty looks incomplete without her sister and she shadows me. Same way around, when I can't find her I look for her.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The loneliness and emptiness can be almost overwhelming at times, you can start to feel a little better and WHAM, it comes back like a tidal wave. You may be feeling Amara close by. The 'essence' of her, her tiny spirit will always be present in your life. It is spiritual, not physical, so eternal. Embrace the love you you are feeling, I'm sure she is sending you what comfort she can, and feels your anguish as her own. Try to think happy thoughts, those beautiful happy times you shared, those are what define her life. I cry with you.....

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was browsing some pictures and wanted to show these.
Amara and Dotty on Monday evening, November 20th. Amara hardly ever cuddled up with Dotty anymore. She was growling at everything but that Monday she crawled up like old times.
Cats (863).JPG
Cats (865).JPG
Cats (866).JPG

When I came home with the empty carrier, Dotty and Freddy were drawn to it and when I opened it up, this happened.
Cats (882).JPG

Just some bittersweet pictures...

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That feeling of emptiness might never disappear, and even when you think it's gone, then just a detail, a tiny clue of what your Amara did or touched or had, and you are into that black hole again.
This is what I'm still experiencing after 8 months since I lost the light of my eyes :(

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah me too. But for now my family and my cats here need me, so I can't follow just yet

saraharizona

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sterling, Virginia (Far Western D.C. suburbs)
I am still in deep sorrow to be typing this.

Amara crossed the bridge on Wednesday due to FIP. Absolutely gutted to be losing her like this. She was my baby, my soulmate and now she had to go too soon.
I can't bare to put any pictures in as everytime I look at them I start crying, when I think of her, I cry.

I remember her so fondly but to be missing her is so very hard.

Amara was born May 14th of this year and only got to be 6 months old and it feels like a lifetime.
So sorry to hear about Amara. I know how much it hurts. We had to put our little Rosie (14 yrs old) to sleep on the 17th. It was awful. What you have to tell yourself - and it's true -you did the best you could for her. I still cry every night about Rosie, but I know we did the best we could. Sometimes our little friends cannot survive the life they have been thrust into. Let yourself cry and grieve, but know that, with time, it will get a little easier.