Tomorrow

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow our family goes to meet these littles. They are 6 week old bottle babies that my rescue friend has. If all goes well tomorrow night they will be in their forever home here with us. Being they are so young we would foster until they can be spayed and neutered and then the adoption would be final. We are so excited I had to share!
6ECBC33A-E433-4096-880D-38942ADC351F.jpeg
6ECBC33A-E433-4096-880D-38942ADC351F.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you
The grey is a boy and the black is a girl. The rescue has named them Ashton and Mila but said we can change names. I’ll have to see their purrsonalities for names.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately we were not able to bring these babies home. The rescue has been in touch with me every day as they have both become ill.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No idea as of yet. The rescue lady’s normal vet took off the week before Fourth of July. The tech on hand for the kittens said CH and then said toxoplasmosis. None the symptoms lined up with either.
Tomorrow the trusted vet is in and they will have many tests. Both the rescue lady and myself agree the kittens need more care than I can provide. I currently have a 12-year-old non-vaccinatable cat due to reactions to the vax. The rescue and I do not want to compromise my cat. The rescue has another foster that has no other animals in the house. Once the kittens are past this very rough patch they will stay with the foster. She has no other animals and seems like a perfect set up. My heart is broken but I guess it’s for a reason. She will keep me updated on any other kittens she has available. I just need time to process I felt like I knew these kittens already like they were already mine

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No updates as of now. Because I have an unvaccinatable cat due to severe reactions we both agree it’s not a good fit. I still am very sad and I never even met the kittens. I just pray for them to have good health.