Tom, A Friendly And Generous Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Tom, another year without you.

You've been into my thoughts nearly everyday, because many things around the house still talk about you, and I'm still telling people how wonderful and friendly you were. I will never get tired of telling people about you.

I'm sure you are making friends with all the kitties who arrive at the Bridge. I'm also sure you will be one of the first who will run to me one day.

I love you Tom!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's eight years today, Tom, eight years that you left me.
The pawprint you left on my heart is so deep that no element on Earth will ever be able to erase it, it's permanent, eternal.
I miss you, Tom, I miss you so much!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's eight years today, Tom, eight years that you left me.
The pawprint you left on my heart is so deep that no element on Earth will ever be able to erase it, it's permanent, eternal.
I miss you, Tom, I miss you so much!
Tom hasnt left you. Eight years latter he is still in your heart. Embrace him, close your eyes, stroke his fur and feel his purring. He is at your side.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tom, ten years ago you left me, but I have never forgotten you. I lost a very loyal friend, the world lost the most gentle, friendly and generous cat ever.
You had everyone fall in love with you, and you just loved everyone. You were one in a billion.
Thanks for letting me be part of your wonderful life, I consider this a privilege.
I love you, Tom, I still love you very much 💔

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful story, what a wonderful Cat! Tom sounds like the most friendly, the most loving cat ever, I am so glad he found you to make his last yeras happy ones. God bless you for taking him in and for giving him what he wanted most in this life, love......RIP sweet Tom, these anniversaries never get any easier, but they keep your memory alive.......

babiesmom5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing Tom's story with all here. We would all love to have a Tom, but only you were gifted with him and vice versa. It was a match meant to be...and a love that transcends time. RIP sweet Tom.