Today Was Almost Perfect

esco98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so today was very busy. Woke up, baby sat my sister, went to a photo shoot which was SO MUCH FUN, out to eat with my boyfriend. I was so happy with how all my photos turned out from my photo shoot, I even made some new friends which is great considering I’m lacking in that department. Dinner was great, got a few drinks. Took some decent pics with my fur baby finally! Today was almost perfect! Until, on my way home I got pulled over. Not once, but twice. For my head light being out. Literally within 10 minutes from each other. Guess I know what I’ll be doing on my day off Friday:eviltongue:

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
It's alright, these things happen.
I love the pics. :redheartpump::hearthrob:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a while, I was driving my mom's old van. It must have wiring issues, because the headlights burn out VERY fast, about every month or two. After being pulled over a couple times, I started buying a bunch of the cheapest replacement bulbs and keeping them in the glove box, and checking the headlights before driving every time. I can now change a headlight bulb in about 3 minutes :D. It's really easy; just google your car's model and year and "replace headlight bulb" and you should find plenty of Youtube videos that will walk you through it. So it won't take too much of your day off!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The photos look fabulous but I'm sorry about the end of your day being ruined by the car headlight. I hope you get it fixed and enjoy the pics. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

esco98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone I’m getting it fixed tomorrow!