*Today is Sunshine's Bday!

bpenniman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat, (Buck), which was his name when I adopted him last spring, turns 10 today. I accidentally call him Sunshine because I had a cat that looked just like him that died last spring, early spring. I kept trying to call him by his right name but today when I brought his present out and accidentally said Sunshine he got excited and ran to see what I had. I'm calling him Sunshine for now on. Sorry Buck. He ate plenty of food in his new bowl, Jackson Galaxy designed nova bowl for his bday. He also got L-lysine supplements and kitty fish oil as well as some new soft food flavors of science diet to try and some catnip. I got him a new cat fishpole toy as well, his favs. He's more active than Sunshine the 1st but still has some of the same traits. I'm so happy to have him and he got tired out pretty quick as you can see in the pic. Also, my dog Constance was jealous of the extra attention and layed in his cat bed I made for him, the one he uses all the time.I decided to get the little canvas print pic at the thrift store for 3 bucks after the bday party. Hes tired out now. The book is for me so i wouldnt feel left out with someone else having a bday.
20200201_111953.jpg
20200201_111953.jpg
20200201_112014.jpg
20200201_180324.jpg

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bpenniman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The bowl was supposed to be a jackson galaxy invention for cats that eat messy and play with their food. As you can see, it didn't work that way.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 10th Birthday Buck, aka Sunshine, and many, many more! :celebrate: It sounds like you had a fabulous celebration.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bpenniman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is. He's sleeping now. This is usually his active time. But he's had so much fun today he's all tuckered out.