Purraise
Probably not. domestic longhairs... tuxedo resp calico are their pattern

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobsandCheeny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Probably not. domestic longhairs... tuxedo resp calico are their pattern
I know that Toby is a domestic shorthair with tuxedo pattern.
Athena I was always curious though. She has a lot of the characteristics of a Ragdoll, personality wise and looks. She has a broken saddle. Bright blue eyes. It’s her face that is the only thing that makes me question it because her mask isn’t complete.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I know that Toby is a domestic shorthair with tuxedo pattern.
Athena I was always curious though. She has a lot of the characteristics of a Ragdoll, personality wise and looks. She has a broken saddle. Bright blue eyes. It’s her face that is the only thing that makes me question it because her mask isn’t complete.
blue eyes? could we please have a couple of good pics over her body in an even light?

Of course, even being a pointed longhair doesnt make you into a ragdoll... But the analysis may become different. :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ok tx. So my first analysis of calico was too hasty and wrong. She is a point, seal point and white. Her red coloring is the natural beige coloring of points.

Tx for reminding me if the blue eyes... And now I understand better why you think about ragdoll mix / look alike.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobsandCheeny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd say she's seal tortie point bicolor. Somehow her fur type and ears have ragdoll characteristics, but face and eye shape not that much. They are both very beautiful though!
Thank you! This makes so much sense! She was found as a stray kitten in a tree, I adopted her the same day she was found.