To the people who are searching for their lost cats.

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Poppy escaped sometime early Tuesday morning.  Somehow, someway the front door was opened and she got out.  I spent the day calling for her, going thru several wooded areas and no sign of her.  I called the local radio station and posted an ad.  I got a call from a neighbor who stated he had seen her Tuesday evening in his driveway.  He lives a mile from me and he called Wednesday morning.  I wrote up a bunch of notices and hit up every house in that area.  For the next 4 days I drove over there 3 times a day looking for her.  Nothing.  Last night at 6:30, my husband looked over at the french door and there she was.  She wanted in.  I didn't find my cat.  My cat found me.  The reason I'm telling you all this is because I want to tell you to never give up hope.  Do all that you can to find them and know that you've done all that you can.  She came back with no ill effects from her adventure.  I also plan on letting the people, who I contacted, know that she is home safe and sound.  Thanking them for their understanding when I came knocking on their door.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My greatest fear, because our house is right off of a major highway, was that I would find her body laying where someone had hit her.  And there are people out there that would do it deliberately.