To all the mom's out there!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in search of some diaper codes for 20% off at Amazon.com that were in the Parents & Parenting magazine (August & September issues). If anyone has a code from their issue, please PM me

The codes were located on an orange (i think) tear off. It's a one time only code. I'm trying to get some cheap diapers

Thanks in advance!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have it. I PMed you!

I have a question for you. I didn't realize it expired so soon. Do you think it would be smarter to buy size 2? I have a lot of size 1. I'm not sure how fast he will grow, you know?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

I have it. I PMed you!

I have a question for you. I didn't realize it expired so soon. Do you think it would be smarter to buy size 2? I have a lot of size 1. I'm not sure how fast he will grow, you know?
I would buy a few of the size 2's. They grow sooo fast and if you have a lot of 1's, then it's better to buy some 2's now!

Did you happen to use this code? I know they are one time only use

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I would buy a few of the size 2's. They grow sooo fast and if you have a lot of 1's, then it's better to buy some 2's now!

Did you happen to use this code? I know they are one time only use
No, I didn't use it yet. My husband has an amazon account too, so I bet we can use it once on both accounts.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, I didn't use it yet. My husband has an amazon account too, so I bet we can use it once on both accounts.
They are actually only one time use on 1 account.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

They are actually only one time use on 1 account.
Oh, I didn't realize that.

You can use it then, I'll probably forget about it before the 31st anyway. And I'm good on diapers for the first few weeks, especially after my baby shower on Saturday.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, I didn't realize that.

You can use it then, I'll probably forget about it before the 31st anyway. And I'm good on diapers for the first few weeks, especially after my baby shower on Saturday.
Thanks
There are actually 3 codes : X, W, and A. September's issue has an S code - so watch out for those!

kristinmann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have the Parents magazine at home so I will look for a code for you guys. Also, after buying the Huggies brand, I have now switched to the Target Up&Up brand. They are 15 cents a piece versus 25 or 30 for Huggies or Pampers. They work well and seem to be even more comforable. Also, Target lets you use "double coupons." You can use a TARGET Huggies coupon for $3 off as well as a Huggies manufacturer coupon for $3, totaling $6 off. Last time I got a $20 pack of Huggies diapers for $14. Good luck.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KristinMann

I have the Parents magazine at home so I will look for a code for you guys. Also, after buying the Huggies brand, I have now switched to the Target Up&Up brand. They are 15 cents a piece versus 25 or 30 for Huggies or Pampers. They work well and seem to be even more comforable. Also, Target lets you use "double coupons." You can use a TARGET Huggies coupon for $3 off as well as a Huggies manufacturer coupon for $3, totaling $6 off. Last time I got a $20 pack of Huggies diapers for $14. Good luck.
I used this code for the overnight diapers. It's hard to get a good deal on them b/c the coupon value is lower. I usually can get Huggies/Pampers jumbos for under $4. If I just get the diapers it would be $5.99 a pack but if I add other drugstore deals I can get them free ;-) That's the only reason I haven't tried store brands. They are cheaper than name brands if you don't heavily coupon.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KristinMann

I love stacking coupons! Our closest Target is over an hour away, so I don't get there very often, which is sad!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still looking for codes that anyone might have that won't use. Thanks ladies, you're awesome
Every little bit helps!