Titan Short For Titanium

Fosch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Titan, he was found at a tattooshop near the freeway here in Houston, Texas. Hes a tough little guy and was EXTREMELY feral for how young he is when I first encountered him. My bestfriend got him into a carrier and hes got a clean bill of health. Hes been with me at my apartment for the last two weeks and is master at the litter box and likes to do the spikey fur sideways run at me from under my bed before jumping up for cuddles as seen here in this pictures. I was wondering if anyone knew what breed of cat he might be? My friend didnt ask the vet, and I plan on doing a dna test for fun one day. Hes such a chatter box, always chittering at me with his spunky loving self.
titan.png 65583156_381646472473514_1768352543886278656_n.jpg 65752473_487155172032363_9119058134617292800_n.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-753330.gif
Fosch and Titan, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3650.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for taking Titan in and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home. Glad that he has settled in and using the litter box and cuddling up :clapcat: to you.
He's a cute little fella :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

To know what breed he is, best is post the photo of Titan and ask it here in :- describing-cats-what-does-my-cat-look-like.5809 where you can get a more precise answer for your question regarding what breed Titan is.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and do subscribe to our Newsletter here :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 so that you'll be informed of what's going on in The Catsite.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Titan! You are so very CUTE! Welcome to you and your human here at TCS! We would love to see more photos and updates about you. Be a good boy, ya' hear? :kiss::kiss:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and that precious Titan! And a special thank you for giving a loving home to a little feral baby whose life on the streets would have been short and hard.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forum. Titan is cute and it sounds like he's got some cattitude. That name is perfect. I used to love when my cat did the Halloween cat running sideways move.....It was hilarious. lol

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Titan is a cutie pie. :catlove:

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering if anyone knew what breed of cat he might be?
I would describe him as a brown tabby domestic shorthair. Most cats are not any particular breed, and are not mixes of breeds either... most cats are simply domestic cats. Enjoy him!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and hope you'll keep us updated on your mischievous new guy, Titan. Thank you for taking him in and giving him his forever home. :thanks: Please feel free to post more pics here:
Fur Pictures and Videos Only!