Tis The Season: Christmas Pictures With Santa!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Jack and I took my dogs Ranger and Macy to our local Humane Society for their annual Christmas picture fundraiser. It was too fun and we got got some great pictures!
Judging on the huge turnout, I hope that they were able to raise a good bit of money for the animals in their care
Both of my dogs were very cooperative thankfully! Macy was a little nervous initially because she thought I was "returning her"
. I adopted her from that rescue at the end of August, so bless her heart, she was a little nervous when we walked into the rescue! All of the staff there was thrilled to see how good she looked and how happy she was with her new "brother", Ranger!
The pictures turned out well, and I loved that the staff had a special room set up for each family's photo shoot so that the dogs wouldn't be distracted by other animals walking around during the pictures!

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas photo shoot with Santa! Feel free to share your Santa pictures too!

This one is my favorite of Ranger and Macy with Santa!

Santa's little helper's want lots of toys and treats for Christmas!

My sweet puppies posing with Santa!

"Rudolph" Ranger got a little distracted

Poor Macy's hat was just a tad too big for her!

Macy "showing off" her pedicure; I spent all night grooming and bathing them the evening before their pictures since I totally forgot to make an appointment with the groomer lol!

Santa and his "helpers" forgot to look at the camera haha

Awwww

The staff asked Jack and I if we wanted in on the cheesy pictures too- of course we did!

I think this one is my favorite: Jack, Macy, Santa, Ranger, and Me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Those are the cutest pictures EVER!
Thankyou!!! We had a lot of fun!!

Originally Posted by sleepyflower

Smartest fundraiser idea ever. You're dogs are beautiful!
Thankyou!!! It was definitely a great fundraiser idea! They held one the weekend before also. Judging on the turnout from the previous one and the one we attended, I think that they were able to raise a great deal of money from the picture donations to help the furbabies in their care there! It's really a wonderful facility; they took care of my sweet Macy dog for well over 2 years before
I adopted her...any other shelter/rescue would have given up by then, but they saw potential! I'm soo glad we were able to return with Macy (looking better than ever!) and my other dog Ranger to show a little support!

Originally Posted by mbjerkness

Nikki that last picture would make a great family Christmas card
Aww thanks! I already have the first picture framed and up with my Christmas decorations...I'm thinking of printing off a few more pictures for family members
I think the mom's, aunts, and Jack's grandparents would get a kick out of the last picture

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pictures!!! What great dogs!! They look like they were smiling in a couple pics!! Santa was very lucky!!!

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm jealous! I want to take pictures with him too! That's very cute thank you for sharing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

Wonderful pictures!!! What great dogs!! They look like they were smiling in a couple pics!! Santa was very lucky!!!
Thankyou!!!
Poor Santa was definitely not lucky though- poor guy probably had animals use the bathroom on him all day
He had a huge heart to volunteer to be santa though- it really was a great fundraiser!!

Originally Posted by MysteryCat

I'm jealous! I want to take pictures with him too! That's very cute thank you for sharing!
Thankyou!!
They were just too cheesy/cute not to share

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures! Ranger is a stunner!
Happy holidays to you and your crew, Nikki.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your pictures with Santa came out really good. You should have taken your cats with you! Luna and Midnight had their pictures taken with Santa, at 1 of the local shelters here. They did pretty good.