Tiny Tiger Vs Fancy Feast

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How would you transition two non-fussy cats from Fancy Feast pate to Tiny Tiger pate? I am thinking going from 4 cans FF to 3 cans FF + 1 can TT. Then in a few days go to 2 + 2, then 1 + 3 before going TT only, while holding a few cans FF in reserve in case of who know what.

Another question: Having transitioned the boys to TT do I keep them on it in perpetuity? Once / If things settle down do I go back to FF? And if I do return to FF does there again need to be a transition period?

Back story. Domino and Mr Poe have always eaten Fancy Feast Pate Turkey and Giblets, and Tender Beef Feast. No complaints, polish their plates clean. Two cans per cat in 4 meals = 1/2 can 4Xday.

Chewy's is out of Fancy Feast. I mean they are out of every FF pate I looked at. Thought about Friskies pate. Also out of every Friskies I looked at.

They do have Tiny Tiger pate in stock. Expected delivery is now 7 to 10 days.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, The TT Turkey and Giblets gives my boy smelly gas. He does like it. It’s the only one I’ve tried and the only brand that does that to him. That just might be him, though.

Amazon has FF in stock. I just ordered some Sheba a few days ago and it arrived in 3 days.

C1359F82-2583-439C-A7BD-775C2D285435.jpeg

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
My cats hated Tiny Tiger and I did not see it as a substitute for Fancy Feast. I would try the Amazon order; they are fulfilling pet supplies as a necessity. Chewy is having problems, probably not of their causing, but I got an email that my dog's essential meds might not be delivered. 30 minutes on hold on the phone when I finally hung up and emailed.

Uncled

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine eat Fancy Feast classic, Tiny Tiger pate and Friskies pate. They like all
three. I have not had an issue with feeding Fancy Feast one day, Tiny Tiger the next.

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We swapped out fancy feast pate for tiny tiger pate a few months ago, my guy likes both of them. However he’s not picky at all...

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've ordered FF pate from Amazon, to be delivered Monday. Chewy is out. Mine like the grilled version, and everyone is out of that. Mingo will tolerate a can or two of Friskies, but no more. Everyone seems to have Sheba, so if push comes to shove, I will feed two portions of Sheba instead of one can of FF. I'm really worried. I have plenty of dry food, but Mingo doesn't drink water and he will develop crystals on nothing but dry. He's also allergic to fish and seafood, another one that everyone seems to have.