Tiny Tiger + Fancy Feast at Chewy's

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I decided that with all the recent supply chain / not available issues vis-a-vis cat food perhaps I should place an early order with Chewy's. Oh boy.

I only feed Tiny Tiger pate and usually order the mixed case of 24 cans - 8 chicken, 8 turkey with giblets, 8 beef. Not available.

Chicken and also turkey with giblets are available. There's even a "bundle" of the two poultry items. While TT beef is not available, Fancy Feast classic beef pate is.

So I ordered 4 TT poultry bundles and 5 FF beef.

No idea at when to expect delivery. It was explained that FedEx is having delivery snafu issues (holiday?) so Chewy's is now saying 3 to 5 days or maybe a week rather than their previous 1 to 2 day delivery.

Perhaps I'll find out tomorrow if the order will ship from my closest warehouse in PA. But there was the time when some came from Nevada and the rest came from Missouri.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
All I can tell you is that I placed an order with Chewy on Wednesday and it arrived the next day, just like usual. I was kind of shocked since it's so close to Christmas. But I know what you mean about things coming from different warehouses. I often get partial orders because the nearest warehouse to me (NV) doesn't have what I ordered. Not this time. And Fed-Ex wasn't backed up for ME, thankfully, as the food supply was getting so low that I also ordered some food from Amazon to cover my bets. That order hasn't even shipped yet, and they normally deliver the next day. At least when it gets here I'll have plenty. Then my cat will probably decide he doesn't like the food anymore :rolleyes2:

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I ordered during the Black Friday sale and was shocked that the order didn’t come from PA (I’m in NY) as it normally does. Part of the order came from Indiana and another from Kentucky. I had ordered Tiny Tiger and American Journey as well as litter box supplies (I was upgrading my new cat’s setup to something bigger since he’s a big, long boy).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both boxes were delivered this morning, 4 TT chicken pate, 4 TT turkey with giblets pate, 5 FF classic beef pate.

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
TT has been hit or miss on Chewy for months so I sign up for notifications and order several cases whenever it's in. I got three cases of that variety last time after buying a case each of individual flavors because the variety was out of stock.