Tiny tiger canned cat food?

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just bought some for the “kids”. Canned, grain free, lots of juice which was a hit. Anybody know anything about this brand?

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed Chewy's Tiny Tiger pate style - chicken, turkey with giblets, beef. Domino and Mr Poe really enjoy it. There's no juice so I assume you are feeding a gravy style.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my oldest cat (16 years) is very picky, some days she eats ok, the next I’ve actually given her 4-5 choices to get her to eat. I tried the Tiny Tiger brand and she seems to like the chicken flavor best (yellow can). My cats aren’t crazy for pate textures.
When I checked catfooddb.com it looks like it’s a so-so brand but says it has higher protein than others and less carbs, so that part is good. For me the important thing is to get her to eat. You should check this site its pretty good.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's one of only 3 brands my kitty will reliably eat! Been feeding it for a few years now.

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My picky girl cat seem to like their pate a bit more than Fancy Feast. She prefers dry food more than anything so it’s huge for her (she only eats an ounce of wet food at a time). It’s a bit softer and the fish in the ingredients probably helps. I always add a few teaspoons of water to help with hydration regardless.

My boy cat loves most all wet food so he’s not the best judge, but he does seem to eat this one faster.

I do wish it would be in stock more often, but I get it with the supply chain issues. I did try the chunks in extra gravy version over a year ago when I just had my girl cat and she wouldn’t touch it. She loves the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers. I think the thickener is just not “there“ since it’s grain free and seemed a bit watery.