Tiny brown spots in house

Miathebsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I need some advice from anyone who had this problem .
my cat is leaving some spots all over the house for like a month .
She is spayed, the stool and the urine it s ok, no changes . She is going same as always to the litter box.
we went to the vet and she didn t find anything wrong at first sight. Should i do some analysis or ?
i attached some photos with the stains dried and when i just saw them
Thank you for your time !

Attachments

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You are absolutely 100% positive this is from your cat? Did you show that first photo to your Vet when you took her in? With no smell at all, I'm stumped.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I also have no idea. Those places are really small, so if it were to be anal gland related, they may not actually smell. I think you are going to have to watch your cat 'like a hawk' and see if the spots get bigger. That and ensuring they are not from some other source. You have your homework cut out for you!! Keep us posted because it would seem we are - as said above - stumped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Miathebsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. I also have no idea. Those places are really small, so if it were to be anal gland related, they may not actually smell. I think you are going to have to watch your cat 'like a hawk' and see if the spots get bigger. That and ensuring they are not from some other source. You have your homework cut out for you!! Keep us posted because it would seem we are - as said above - stumped.
Yes, i will take a look on her from now .
we checked her teeths, everything ok, nose Ok, checked yestetday the litterbox to see if any blood in the urine or the poop but nothing .
maybe can be from tears or something . She is”crying” since she wqs a baby and in these last days we didn t clean her eyes well.
thankyou and i will keep u noticed