Tinned food that isn't pate?

gabicards

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitten seems to dislike wet food that comes in the form of pate (I've tried cutting it in pieces with a fork), but I have an issue with all the waste created by the pouches I buy (Royal Canin). Most just end up in landfill.

Have any of you seen cat food that comes in tins and it's in pieces with gravy, similar to what pouches normally offer?

I mean, I've seen pate come in pouches, and I don't see why the other way around wouldn't be possible, but I haven't had luck in my search.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
check out wellness or nulo brand canned foods they come in shreddded/morsels but both are like a macdonalds chicken nugget in texture(processed) would be only way i can describe em

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There are lots of texture food that come in tins / cans :) What country are you in?

In the US, some brands to try are:

Weruva | Because We Luvya
Soulistic Pet
Tiki Cat Food & Treats - Tiki Pets - Say Aloha to Real Food

This shows what food looks like inside the can of other US brands: Canned Cat food Spreadsheets
The canned food spreadsheets are great! When I try to buy something different for my cats I always wonder what the texture looks like, this takes the guess work out.
thanks for sharing…