Tim's first Christmas Gift

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well Tim got his first gift wrapped Christmas Gift, the treats he loves from his Aunt Kim.  Anyway he crawled into a gift bag and looked so cute I had to snap a picture.  Then after all the excitement he curled up on my chair for a nap.  We did gifts today as Tim and I are going out of town for Christmas.  My parents are insisting I bring him which is good as I wanted to be with him for his first Christmas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yep he is my little best friend!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So neat that your parents want him to come along for the holidays!  Have a wonderful Christmas.

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well Tim had a good Christmas and was a very good little cat at my parents.  He got a lot of cat toys and treats from my parents and my sister, but he was happy to get home to his own territory yesterday.  Also nice that I don't go back to work until January 2 so we get to spend a lot of time together.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Well Tim had a good Christmas and was a very good little cat at my parents.  He got a lot of cat toys and treats from my parents and my sister, but he was happy to get home to his own territory yesterday.  Also nice that I don't go back to work until January 2 so we get to spend a lot of time together.
That's great--do you have photos of him 'opening' his Christmas gifts?!  My mom just laughs and shakes her head that her "grandchildren" from me are cats....she buys them presents, too.  LOL

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't get a chance to as he wouldn't sit still!