Timmy,7yr old TNR true feral! COLD TURKEY!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I am home- surgery went well,I'm in pain but I'd be in no less pain in the hospital - I feel so much better seeing my babies all around me

Surgeon said I'm doing great,ready to go home he added" just go SLOW MsKwik" and DO NOT fall!

Yay ,it's over

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I am home- surgery went well,I'm in pain but I'd be in no less pain in the hospital - I feel so much better seeing my babies all around me

Surgeon said I'm doing great,ready to go home he added" just go SLOW MsKwik" and DO NOT fall!

Yay ,it's over
You'll heal faster with the cats around you :hugs:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad its going smoothly! How did the kittens do?
They did very well- Timmy was pretty stressed and did not come in from the patio right away after my neighbors left- he peeked his head through the cat flap and kept looking at me to get the "all clear"

After a few" It's okay baby Babaloos" he came in,jumped up next to me,snuggled and he settled down -all back to normal now

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
They did very well- Timmy was pretty stressed and did not come in from the patio right away after my neighbors left- he peeked his head through the cat flap and kept looking at me to get the "all clear"

After a few" It's okay baby Babaloos" he came in,jumped up next to me,snuggled and he settled down -all back to normal now
:hearthrob::redheartpump:
5c690171512d2fe4c8e4e634e3438eb9.gif

Rest well and don't stress the knee. Now you are semi bionic :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik

How is Miss Bionic doing? :think:
Doing well TT- working hard at my physical therapy and making progress,as a matter of fact the therapist was very impressed and said it's obvious how much Im working at my rehab- I told him I was worried I might break something because I was pushing and heard cracking sounds- he laughed and said it's all titanium ,your not gonna break anything because your Bionic now!lol