Time Or Not

Kittiecuddly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our Bluegirl is very preggers, I keep thinking anyday now. She's had loads of milk for about 4 days now, licks you constantly for about 2 weeks, and we had a big weather change last night with heavy storms. I've tried several birthing locations non of which she cared for until I opened up a top dresser drawer and put a towel inside. She went right to it. Her momma loved dresser drawers for her litters....go figure....like mother like daughter. Today she's done her norm until the last 30 min now she's cleaning but suddenly gets very still and quiet thinking it's prob the beginning......maybe......she'll prob trick me again. I'm just trying to prevent her from doing like her sister did, her sister showed no signs of labor and climbed in my lap one morning on the couch in the middle of the living room. And about 10 sec later I was looking at the top of a kittens head! LOL no reruns please!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like she’s very close. I hope all goes smoothly.

Do you spay your cats? Why do they all have litters? What do you do with the kittens?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittiecuddly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sorry not to be judgemental but it's seriously none of your business what I do with my cats. My cats, my money, my business. That said we have had cats all our lives. We have always lived on a farm and our kitties have a job. As do our dogs. Mice and rats in horse feed is detrimental to a horses health. As it is to our cattle, chickens and goats. Our kitties are spoiled rotten with a cat house that is heated and predator safe. They are fed, wormed, and treated against all pests.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittiecuddly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We keep all the babies unless someone wants a baby, which happens alot. Then they are given a well cared for healthy kitten. Some are spayed some are not, depends on age and personality. If we have a kitty that is difficult and wild she is spayed to avoid passing on undesirable traits. Most of our time are neutered but we do keep a couple around to ward off stray Tom's.