Time for another klutz thread..

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know I have plenty of klutz moments, but the one that sticks out to me is more of a "duh" moment. I locked the keys in the car I used to have with it running! Hello?!?!?!?! I was so embarrassed.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guys and girls, I have very much enjoyed this thread~ makes me feel good, lol! Two incidents stand out in my mind... one recent, one from several years back. The most recent one happened during the spring at our flower store.... store is full and I'm walking through it with an arrangement in each hand, walked by a case of loose flowers, sidestepped to one side to let a customer by, and somehow, the next thing that I know, I was sitting on my butt IN the box of flowers, still holding the arrangements in my hand.... with everyone looking (I was ok, but my pride sure took a beating, lol!!). From several years back, I was zooming through the hall at the house, didn't see the little puddle of water in front of the washer..... slipped in it.. one leg went straight out in front of me and I landed on the other one...nice knot and bruise, but according to the ER, no broken bones....thank God!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^I've done something like that a few years ago... it was April 20th, 2007 to be exact. I had just finished my physical therapy for my SI joint. It was raining hard that morning and DH and I were at the in-laws to get something out of the shop. I ran into the shop through the open door not even taking into account the huge puddle in front of the door. I slipped and smacked the back of my head on the concrete floor and hit my lower back.
Undid the good that PT did and I don't remember that weekend very well. Thankfully, I have a hard head and just ended up with a pretty mild concussion.

I've actually been accident free lately. Strange as that is. Maybe it's because I'm being a bit more careful where and how I step (left foot is messed up, I'm being threatened with surgery to remove a nerve), or maybe I'm just overdue. The worst I've had in the last few weeks is little scrapes, cuts, needle poke, and before that a hangnail that have all taken longer to heal than usual.