Tim the Cat's first year.

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well hard to believe Tim has been with me almost a year, and hard to believe how the tiny sick little kitten I found in a barn is now a healthy happy cat.  He is still a little on the small side but that is due to being taken away at a very young age (not by me) and being on meds when he was probably only about 5 weeks old.  Will never know exactly when he was born but his birthday will be September 21 the day I brought him home.  Well he pretty much has his routines down pat, between 4 am and 530 am he is waking me up for breakfast.  Not his fault as when I work days I feed him around 430 am and he usually lets me go back to sleep.  I usually wake up around 730 am on days off

and 9 times out of 10 he is laying beside me on the bed.  When I work nights and have a nap in the afternoon I throw a blanket on the bed and he is usually on the bed before me for our nap.  He gets a sad look on his face when I put on my uniform as he knows I am leaving him for 12 hours.  He still loves playing and is very friendly towards everyone he meets.  Anyway I have some new pics of the little rascal all grown up.  To see what he looked like almost a year ago there are pics of him under "Tim the Cats Story.  Oh yes and Tim is happy as I am on 12 days off from work and because its been rainy and cold been sticking around home.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you for the update!  So happy that Tim is thriving and you are both happy.  He sure has become a handsome boy!