Tiki cat

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is not so it's best to double check the ingredient list before making a purchase just in case the pet food manufacturer has changed something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is not so it's best to double check the ingredient list before making a purchase just in case the pet food manufacturer has changed something.
Thanks! I will look out for that. It’s nice to have a list of ingredients to know what I’m looking for

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don’t seem To have the option to filter. I’ll have to mess around with it later

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If your cat will eat pates, Tiki Cat After Dark has 4 flavors that are non-fish - duck & chicken liver, rabbit & chicken liver, venison & beef liver and beef & beef liver. Although, I am not sure they haven't changed something about them because Feeby loved them at first, but not so much anymore. They also have at least two others, recently introduced, that are not fish, but are pates: chicken, and chicken & egg.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do you use?
Well, these days it's pretty much what do we attempt to use! There are only two kinds: Tiki After Dark and the Chewy foods, with the shredded chicken base, that I linked to. But the cats just aren't appreciating them these days. They mostly eat raw foods (freeze-dried and frozen) and homemade cooked foods with canned getting, well, mostly canned.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, these days it's pretty much what do we attempt to use! There are only two kinds: Tiki After Dark and the Chewy foods, with the shredded chicken base, that I linked to. But the cats just aren't appreciating them these days. They mostly eat raw foods (freeze-dried and frozen) and homemade cooked foods with canned getting, well, mostly canned.
P.S. to this. The list of things we can't/won't feed includes: fish, carrageenan, agar-agar, green-lipped mussels, potato in any form, peas in any form, any gums (with the exception of a very occasional FF can, with guar gum), grains, and probably something else I'm forgetting right now. I also won't feed any raw foods with more than 10% bone since one cat tends to get constipated.

That long list narrows down the feeding possibilities a lot!

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If your cat will eat pates, Tiki Cat After Dark has 4 flavors that are non-fish - duck & chicken liver, rabbit & chicken liver, venison & beef liver and beef & beef liver. Although, I am not sure they haven't changed something about them because Feeby loved them at first, but not so much anymore. They also have at least two others, recently introduced, that are not fish, but are pates: chicken, and chicken & egg.
I’m having a really hard time finding tiki after dark. Chewy is almost always out. Im going to have to find a local store that sells it

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The spreadsheet only works if you view it on a computer, not a phone or tablet. There is an instruction tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet that if you click on will have info on how to filter if you've never used spreadsheets before (Excel, etc).

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The spreadsheet only works if you view it on a computer, not a phone or tablet. There is an instruction tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet that if you click on will have info on how to filter if you've never used spreadsheets before (Excel, etc).
Bummer! I don’t have access to a computer so I won’t be able to filter.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww :( Can you use a computer at the library to access the spreadsheet? Many libraries have laptops available to borrow as well. Or use a work computer (almost everyone is guilty of using work computers for personal use :paperbag:) or a friend's / relative's computer?

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww :( Can you use a computer at the library to access the spreadsheet? Many libraries have laptops available to borrow as well. Or use a work computer (almost everyone is guilty of using work computers for personal use :paperbag:) or a friend's / relative's computer?
I’m staying at my parents house in a few weeks so I’ll try and use my dads. 🙂