Tiki Cat After Dark

JulietteTruong

Sassy but sweet calico girl
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

I’m cat sitting for the sis, and her babies eat Weruva wet food. Lately they’ve been on the ones with gravy. I know Weruva is a trusted “premium” brand, and have heard great things about them. But the food looks really...soupy? The ingredients look good, except for the starch, which gives me pause. So I tried looking at some of the other flavors, and got overwhelmed. I feel like there’s a lot of fish used. What are your preferred Weruva flavors, that are good and healthy?

I also looked at Tiki Cat after dark, and they look appealing too. Good ingredients, etc, and I believe they are Weruva’s sister company? What are your thoughts on this brand? Recommended flavors?

I figured if my sis is going to be paying Weruva prices, might as well see if there are other comparable quality wet food in that price tier. I want good, healthy, since these kitties are not young anymore.
F07AD91C-E71C-4AC2-B5D7-FA23A4AC25F8.jpeg

Meet Juli’s cousins! From left to right: Bixby, Harlequin, and Minou.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with S silent meowlook . Don't take it upon yourself to change their diet. You can suggest the change but if it were me, I would be mad if a switch was made behind my back.

I feed Weruva and BFF. I buy mostly chicken + another protein in the pate form. Only fish Boone and Gracie get is salmon and shrimp. If you go on Weruva's website they explain about using small or young fish to reduce the amount of mercury in their foods.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JulietteTruong

Sassy but sweet calico girl
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I meant to say that I just want to research and give her suggestions. Not to change anything. Sorry I should’ve been more clear!