Tigger's gone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, you're all so nice!

Don't forget to sneak a peek at the pics posted of her on page 15.

You all are right, it IS the best christmas present ever!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme, this is so great! I imagine your are in cloude sever!
She looks so tiny, the little darling. If she only could tell you about her days away from home...
I think I would make a basket for the people whe found her, with all sorts of goodies for them, and their cats!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tamme, I haven't had time to stop by the Lounge recently, but I wanted to say what an ordeal!!!! I'm so glad Tigger's back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pass along an extra few scritches from me?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I hadn't checked this thread for a few days....because every time I did I got so sad that Tigger wasn't home yet...and I was starting to give up hope....and tonight I thought I would go and see if there was any news......and now I feel so bad for not having checked sooner, and for starting to give up hope... and so HAPPY that Tigger is home!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how much this has been on my mind!!!!!! Tigger coming home and Hissy's Racer getting better have been at the top of my prayer list every night.....

I am so THRILLED that Tigger is back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This just makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just so sorry I didn't see it sooner!!!!!!!!!! Please give Tigger a big kiss from me!!!!!

*and please forgive me for starting to give up hope...I have just had so many things lately that I have given up hope for that Tigger coming home just seemed as hopless after awhile....please forgive me for ever feeling that way, I knew better...God takes care of his children...human and fur babies...and know that I did continue to pray every night.*

elisabeth provo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody,
I only want to let everybody know that this time I really managed to enter the States without any trouble contrary to the last time.I'm in California visiting my son, his fiance and not to forget their superimportant dog.They live in a lovely spot the wheater is wonderful, a lot warmer than in Germany.Nevertheless I have to go back on tuesday since there is a husband and another son waiting for me at home.and the purries of course.
Well, that's it.
Merry Christmas and health and happiness for the years to come
Elisabeth